How To Measure Your Programs And Understand Enablement ROI
Sales enablement leaders are all asking the same question:
How do I measure the business impact of my work?
Content consumption has been the go-to yardstick for sales enablement for years.
“This course was completed.”
“Our average score is 80%.”
“Every single rep is certified during onboarding.”
But how do these consumption metrics turn into business impact?
Whether you’re a one-person show or a fully-formed enablement dream team, it’s critical that you link the enablement programs you run to the revenue goals that drive your business.
Over two webinars, we speak to a range of sales enablement experts live at the Boston Sales Enablement Soiree 2019 about their perspective on where the function is today and where it's going, plus the business impact of sales enablement and 5 key things you can do to turn your programs into dollars and cents.
Over two 30 minute webinars, you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in sales enablement, captured live at Boston
- The #1 challenge facing enablers today
- How businesses like Slack, Infoblox, and Greenhouse measure sales enablement business impact
- How to link programs to revenue
- What key metrics you should focus on
Complete the form and watch the webinar today!